|coarse candy cane powder|
I added some yarn and twine to my jars plus a cute tag. I also included marshmallows in ziplock bags. The large jar got the marshmallows tucked inside the jar with the mix and the small jars will be given with the marshmallows on the side.
- 3 C powdered milk
- 1- 5oz package of cook & serve chocolate pudding (NOT instant)
- 1 C of powdered chocolate drink mix
- ¼ C powdered, non-dairy creamer
- ¾ C powdered sugar
- ¼ C unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ C powdered candy canes (see notes), about 8 regular sized candy canes
- Unwrap about 8 candy canes and toss them into the food processor.
- Mix together with the rest of the hot cocoa ingredients.
- Place into jars.
- Shake before using.