Its officially summer in most places and that means that the kids are home all.day.long. And if you are like us and live where it is blazing hot during the day, then inside activities are the best. Its hard to contain my kids energy so when we are stuck inside I try to have them focus on fun crafts. They both love to paint and experiment with new textures so it works out great. I’ve rounded up some easy summer crafts for kids to share today! You know, in case you want to keep your sanity this summer.
- DIY Chalk and Magnet Board :: Sunny with a Chance of Sprinkles
- Pool Noodle Race Track :: Ramblings from Utopia
- Water Bottle Rocket :: Glued to my Crafts
- Love Bug Rocks :: Crystal and Co
- Paper Plate Marble Craft :: Frugal Fun 4 Boys
- DIY Wind Spinners :: Joyfully Weary
- DIY Chalk Paint :: Sunny with a Chance of Sprinkles
- Embellished Flip Flops :: The DIY Dreamer
- DIY Strawberry Planter :: We Made That
- Recycled Car City :: Fun at Home with Kids
- Coffee Filter Umbrellas :: Sunny with a Chance of Sprinkles
- DIY Telescope :: hands on as we grow
- Tissue Paper Tree :: A Nation of Moms
- Smashin Ice :: Glued to my Crafts
- Bead Caterpillars :: Make and Takes
- DIY Angry Birds :: Keeping it Simple
- Homemade Bubbles :: Urban Mommies
- Monster Shootout :: What I Live For
- Clothespin Painting :: Glued to my Crafts
- Homemade Finger Paint :: Red Ted Art
- Rainbow Bubble Snakes :: Housing a Forest
- Garden Sensory Bin :: Mess for Less
- Self Drawings :: Pickle Bums
- Nature Weaving Craft :: Craftiments
- Melted Crayon Art :: Clumsy Crafter
What’s your favorite thing to do indoors during the summer?
Check out these great activities for kids too!
And be sure to sign up for our emails!