Disclosure – Ouidad provided me with products for review purposes. All other opinions are my own.
I’ve mentioned before that I have curly hair. Curly hair that has a mind of its own. Sometimes it works how I want it to and sometimes [aka most of the time] it just does its own thing. I have figured out a few things to help tame the beast though. So for today’s Copy Cat Closet Im going to share a few curly hair tips with yall.
- I firmly believe that good curls are made in the shower with a good conditioner. The Ouidad whipped conditioner was amazing! It was like frosting for my hair.
- The next important step is to brush your underside down. This creates tons of volume!
- Take your product [in my case Ouidad curl creme] and put it in your hands. Rub them together for a few seconds to fully activate the product.
- Take your product and run it through your hair. Don’t scrunch! Just put the product on like you are putting your hair up. This helps fight the frizz!
- Flip your head and style your hair as desired. I fluffed mine a bit and pulled it back in a half twist.
Sometimes I twirl my hair into chunky sections and it really helps with the frizz. Also, a good trim every few months helps revive your curls.
Make sure to document your good hair days too. Its a must for curly haired girls. [Or girls in general.. ha!]
Like this post? Sign up for our daily newsletter!