With that being said, today we were learning how to close our hands in prayer. Sounds pretty straight forward even for a 17 month old…right? Not for my silly monster.
I didnt realize that having children would be so entertaining. My daughter makes me laugh 98% percent of the day (the other 2 percent shes sleeping..hehe). Among other things, today she used the dog as a chair, stacked puzzle pieces around her brother, and walked in circles for a good minute.
You want me to do what?!?
I’m not listening..
Okay, I’ll do it.. but my way.
Oh, is this what you were looking for?
Oh, this little girl is hilarious. It really didn’t take her too long to learn how to put her hands together in prayer, but her facial expressions before she actually did it were priceless. After we learned how to pray, I started to teach her to say “Amen”. She said it correctly a few times but then started saying “ahhhh man!” like Swiper from Dora. I about died laughing. But hey.. she did learn something today, and thats all that matters.
What did your silly monster learn today?