Looking for a sweet treat that disappears off the plate? I’ve got you covered!
Thank you Pillsbury for sponsoring this recipe! All opinions and recipe creation are my own.
- 1 can Pillsbury cinnamon rolls
- 2 large apples, sliced
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
- icing, from the cinnamon roll package
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Open the cinnamon roll can and remove one cinnamon roll. Flatten it out with your hand and slice it into two pieces. Take one piece and roll it around the apple, pinching the ends. Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Repeat for the remaining cinnamon rolls and apple slices.
- Brush the tops with the melted butter.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until the tops are just starting to brown.
- Remove, allow to cool.
- Take the cinnamon roll icing and place it in a plastic baggie. Cut the tip to create a piping bag. Drizzle icing over the cooled cinnamon rolls.
- Remove from baking sheet and enjoy!