And her tips for wearing sweaters:
- Make sure your layers aren’t too thick. There’s nothing worse than looking like you’re 20 pounds heavier when in reality you’ve lost a few pounds. Try to keep the underneath layers thin and fitted.
- If you’re wearing a chunky, big sweater, try to pair it with a fitted bottom. This way you don’t look like you just strolled out of your house in your PJs. Which I hear is generally frowned upon…
- Skinny jeans go really well with big chunky sweaters! If you haven’t tried them, branch out! You’ll find they can work for all body types!
- You can go with an open sweater, like I did, or a thinner sweater too. The under shirt wouldn’t necessarily have to be fitted. But remember, if you’re loose on top, keep it tight on bottom! Did that sound a little dirty? sorry…
- Want some more ideas? Check out my Cozy Fall Fashion/Chunky Sweaters board on Pinterest. Yes, I made one just for you. I’m kinda sweet like that.
Dress – eShakti // Sweater – Kohls // Shoes – Sears
Yall make sure and sign up for the Copy Cat emails. Each week Natalia send out some amazing inspiration and great tips too! [Trust me.. she knows her stuff.] Come back each Wednesday and link up your outfit. Its fun to be a copy cat!
I was given an item from eShakti to review. All opinions are my own.