Check out how easy it is to make this iced cinnamon dolce latte at home!
Hey y’all. I know by now that everybody is aware of my love all things coffee. Seriously. Give me all the coffee. I have over 20 different coffee recipes on my site; from lattes to frappuccinos and even how to make your own cold brew coffee. [Side note – if you want the top five recipes you can snag this free ebook as well]
I’m always looking for new coffee recipes to try so I asked on my Facebook page for suggestions. I had a lot of people tell me that they love the Cinnamon Dolce Latte! I had never tried it before so I promptly drove to Starbucks and bought latte. Ya know, to test out. I am SO glad I did! I loved it. And of course, I had to come home and recreate in. In my pajamas. (Or maybe I was wearing yoga pants that day.)
- 2 -3 tablespoons cinnamon dolce syrup (homemade or store bought)
- 1 cup of cooled coffee or cold brew
- 1 cup of milk
- whipped cream, for topping, optional
- cinnamon, for topping, optional
- Pour the cinnamon dolce syrup in a mug, add the coffee and stir. Pour in the milk and add the ice.
- Top with whipped cream and ground cinnamon, if desired.