Yall, I am so excited to start this new series! I love meeting other moms in the blog world. Why? Because they are so normal and down to earth and they make me feel normal too. I think sometimes it hard to see a person as just like us when we are always showcasing the best parts of our lives. My kids can be down right monsters some days and I hate putting my laundry away. That kind of stuff normally doesn’t show up on my blog. As bloggers we are story tellers, crafters, recipe creators and its easy to forget that we are all in this thing called motherhood together. That’s the premise behind this new series – Mom Behind the Blog.
Today I am sharing one of my blog idols with yall. I met her when I went to Bloggy Boot Camp last year and then we met up again at Blissdom. Bobbie Byrd is the voice behind the Clumsy Crafter. She is awesome all around but here are a few things that you should know about Bobbie:
- She is a mom to three beautiful girls
- She homeschools all three
- She is one of the founders of the Blog Elevated conference
- She loves pencils and tries to push them on people
- She is hilarious
A few things you should know about this video before you watch it:
- This is my first time doing this
- My intro was cut off.. oops
- I didn’t realize I wasn’t toggling between us
- I didn’t realize you couldn’t see the screenshare
Other then that, I hope you enjoy getting to know Bobbie! She has some really great blogging advice at the end so make sure you watch out for it!
Ill be back in two weeks with another amazing mom to feature.
And if you want more blogging tips check out: