Buffalo chicken street tacos are the perfect game day snack!
This post is written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. All opinions are entirely my own. This shop has been compensated by Acorn Influence, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
Hey yall! Do you have any football fans in your house? We are college football fans here (go Aggies!) and enjoy watching the major games when they are on. Of course the best part of any sporting event is the food! (Did you think I was going to say the game?!) If you watch it from home or head out to the stadium, there is always good food to be had.
I love having people over instead of going out for a few reasons – it’s cheaper. (A LOT cheaper!) It’s more relaxed. I don’t mind if you’re in pajamas! Come on over! And you get to pick the food. Which may be the best part.
I would much rather have people come over to our place because I love to cook for a crowd. It must be the Italian in me but I love making big meals that I know everyone will enjoy. My friends always ask me “Is there something I can do to help?” while I am cooking.
Yes, hang out with me and chat while I pop this in the oven here and put this in the microwave there. No help needed, just good company is all I ask for in return.
These buffalo chicken street tacos are delicious and take hardly any time to make. Which means all I need is a friend or two to chat with while the cook and help eating them when they are done. Eating them should be the easier of the two tasks and well worth the chit-chat.
You can set them out on the table and let people add their own toppings. Make a mini taco bar! That way people can add extra cilantro. (That would be me!) Or hold the onion. However you top them, the Tyson® Boneless Wyngs are a great addition to any game day party!
- 10-15 pieces of Tyson Boneless Wyngz – buffalo flavor
- 1 onion, sliced thin
- 1 avocado, sliced thin
- 10-12 small corn tortillas
- cilantro and queso fresco for topping
- Bake the chicken at 400 for 18 minutes, flipping half way through bake time.
- Remove and let cool for a few minutes.
- Slice the chicken pieces in half and place them on a tortilla.
- Layer with onion, avocado, cilantro and queso fresco.
And we can’t forget about the kiddos! I whipped up some easy sausage pizza kabobs using Tyson® smoked sausage just for the little ones. And no worries, adults can snag a kabob or two as well.
- 1 Tyson smoked sausage link
- 10-15 pepperonis
- ½ block of mozzarella cheese, cut into cubes
- wooden skewers cut in half
- Layer the sausage, cheese and pepperoni on a wooden skewer. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Want more great party recipes? Be sure to check out: