There is nothing better then a good breakfast casserole. You throw everything together and wait in anticipation for the deliciousness to bake. Im a huge fan of meals where everything is in one pan and mixed together. There is some sort of magic in that casserole pan. And because I love breakfast and casseroles so much, I’ve rounded up my top 10 [plus one] breakfast casseroles.
- Baked French Toast Casserole :: Paula Deen
- Pancake Casserole :: Cookin’ for the Seven Dwarfs
- Overnight Breakfast Casserole :: 30 Handmade Days
- Cinnamon Roll Casserole :: normal cooking
- Amish Breakfast Casserole :: Bakerette
- Overnight French Toast Casserole :: Free Old Time Cooking Recipes
- Breakfast Casserole Bites :: 100 Days of Real Food
- Sweet Quinoa Breakfast Casserole :: Fit and Free with Emily
- Raspberry Oatmeal Casserole :: Rachel Schultz
- Caramel Cinnamon Apple Casserole :: Debbi Does Dinner Healthy
And just because it sounds and looks SO good, one extra breakfast casserole!
Do you love casseroles as much as I do? If you do be sure to enter the Country Crock Stars contest. Its easy [like a casserole] just “Share a photo of your favorite casserole, and share in 100 words how you demonstrate creativity and resourcefulness in the kitchen.”
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective, and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
I know a few casseroles that I may enter! What is your favorite casserole? Breakfast or dinner?